Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunny Winter Days

We have had a good number of sunny days with brilliant sunlight, blue skies and cold temperatures. Typically I go for a walk with my dog, Shanti, in the middle of the day. Not the best time to take photos but I find in the winter it works quite well.

I focus more on shapes, contrasts of light and shadows. And I love to include a sunburst or star whenever possible. On one of the days I got lucky with clouds in the sky adding another dynamic element to the composition. Also blue and white/yellow are two colors that I am very drawn to. 

Enjoy this selection of my sunny winter days taken at various locations in northern Wisconsin: Audie Lake in the Blue Hills and the Flambeau river and forest.

Stay warm and thanks for viewing - Susanne

Click on the photo for a larger view.



 



























No comments:

Post a Comment