Friday, December 19, 2014

Tango and her kittens - part 9

So much has happened since the last blog post. The past week has been an emotional roller coaster. I couldn't find a home for any of the kittens so I took Tango (the mama cat) and Surya to the shelter. I felt heartbroken to tear the family apart but thought if 2 and 2 stay together it would be easier. I was hoping somebody would adopt them together here before Christmas. Yesterday I found the most perfect home for Surya - a family with kids and another kitten. They were so excited to adopt him and he is already doing very well. There was no way I could leave Tango in the shelter by herself - so she is back home with Buddha and Indigo - who really missed her. They are 12 weeks old today and mama cat is still nursing them. The last 2 pictures are from this morning. There is no doubt in my mind that they missed each other! And I am so relieved!!
Susanne


Feeding 5 cats (now I am down to 4)

Indigo 


Little Buddha always knows how to get your attention



Kitty gang at play - the shoe box is an endless delight


An early Christmas present - a cat stand

Buddha giving his Mom some TLC

Family time


1 comment:

  1. awwww...so happy things are starting to work out for you and the kitties...happy holidays time !

    ReplyDelete